Where it Was
Princeton Theological Seminary is located in Princeton, New Jersey, and was established by the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in 1812. It is a professional and graduate school of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), in the Reformed tradition.
Miller Chapel, where our organ played from 1964 to 1999, was built in 1834, and named for Samuel Miller, the second professor at the seminary. Although the faculty and students of the seminary belong to their own respective churches, the chapel serves as the center of worship life on campus.
As part of the renovation project, the Joe R. Engle Organ was built and installed by organbuilder Paul Fritts and Company in 2000.
This page was last updated on 11/10/08.
All content copyright © 2006 Brian F. Bailey, W4OLF